What is your biggest fear?

Mine is losing my son. I don't let it interfere with my life or anything, but sometimes I almost can't breathe when I think of it. He's 9 months old, and while I expected to love him, I never had any idea it would be SO much. Every day I love him more and more and it almost terrifies me because if I ever lost him I think I would literally die. He is so dear to me on a level I've never experienced with anyone else. I truly had no idea how much mothers love their kids until I became a mother myself. My other fear is something happening to me, because I'd have to leave him. My main wish in life is to live to see him grow up, and for him to be happy and healthy. I try not to think of the "what ifs", but sometimes I can't help it. I'm so scared he'll get kidnapped, or sick, or anything like that. Does anyone else feel like this?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 12:52 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Losing my daughter. With this second pregnancy, I keep having dreams that my older daughter (age 2) dies. Never fails in my dream, some a-hole always says "Well at least you'll have another daughter", as though this next one would serve as a replacement.

it's very disturbing.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• aside from anything happening to my daughter, my biggest fear would be dying alone..im 27, im single, i wanna get married and have more kids SOOO BAD!!! but i havent even had a single date since i was pregnant!! and im soo scared i'm never gonna find anyone!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• being alone and sickly when I'm older...
    not getting jobs soon (we jsut moved to a new state and are both jobless)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Aside from all of the mommy fears, I have this totally irrational fear my hubby will cheat on me. He's a great hubby and I trust him, but I watched my mom cheat so much that I'm always afraid it's going to happen to me.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My kids not making something of their lives. Looking back and praying I did stuff the right way for them to go out and get into the game of life. Its overwhelming at times
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• besides looseing my kids, Tornados...im scared of them, every time there is a storm im chicken, and elevators i try to avoid, if they have stairs ill take 100 fights b4 stepping foot on a elevator
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have way to many to list at the moment.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• rape

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2010