I'm cleaning my sisters house because i'm mad at her??

But it's not her fault.
My sister is pregnant with a baby girl. It was unexpected and not planned, nor wanted. I know it's not really her fault but ...
DH and i have been wanting to TTC a baby girl for over a year. But due to life circumstances, we have made the wise choice to wait.

But i'm so mad. Why does my sister get to have this beautiful baby girl that she probably won't be able to raise (she doesn't raise her older daughter) but i have to wait?
i know i'm complaining. but it seems so unjust.

Anyways, she's due any day now and i've been spending a several hours over there the past couple days to clean her house. She's on bed rest and her husband is good for nothing (except he treats her good).

BTW her and i have never had a good relationship.

Anyone feel like offering words of wisdom?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe this baby will help strengthen your relationship with her.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• It's because you're a good person. You'd have to be.

Besides, if you're anything like me - you can get A LOT done while angry.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Wow, I don't know what to say.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• So sorry you are upset.....but do what makes you Happy!!! Clean her house to help her is one thing but do it because you want to help out....not because you are mad. It's sad when good things happen to not so deserving people but it's life. Your time for a child will come.....
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I know it is hard. My sister got pregnant with her daughter with no boyfriend and not even a job! She was on pa and didnt want to get a job. She relied on the government and my mom and step dad. It was agrivating. Hubby and i had been married for four yrs and was at the time buying our own home. And I was so upset. And it made it worse cause she rubbed it in my face every chance she got cause she was upset that her baby sis got preg b4 her. Ya I know. LOL Well now 10yrs later hubs and i have 3of our own and my sister daughter who is now 9 lives with us. So it all works out in the end. I know this doesnt help but you have to forgive her and get past it. You will get yours when the time is right! HUGS
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 1:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would offer to take the baby since she isn't raising the first one and raise her as your own.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• oh my! you sound so nice! want to be my sister.. lol
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i would do that r00j04j08
    but i'm already raising 2 kids that aren't my own.
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• thank you maymommy
    i do want to help her. Our mom died last year so she doesn't have the same kind of loving support she did last time around. I want her to know that i do love her and that she can call on me when she needs things.
    But i'm also a bit angry at the whole situation.
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• LOL r00j

nice is not the word i think most people would use to describe me. But i do really love kids. and feel extremely saddened by the position my sister is putting her unborn child in.
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2010