kind of a spin off question...if you were single, and a guy was in an "open" marriage..woud you still be with him??

even tho technically he is still married?? but it is "open"???

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I would not. I believe that a marriage is between a man and his wife - not the "other people", even if both spouses are okay with it.

Besides, I don't really understand the point of being with someone if it can't go anywhere - and if he's already married, obviously it isn't going anywhere.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Sure. If his wife knows what is going on and is cool, why shouldn't I be? Plus, that way I wouldn't have to worry about all the emotional shit that comes with men... I always hated that part! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I am single! The last place I would put my single butt is with a married man! I dont care how open his marriage is, I need to protect my kids and myself from that kind of pain,,,,hope they can figure out their,,"open Marriage"
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Even though I think that living that lifestyle is totally fine and in sync with human nature, and even though I have ZERO problem with it whatsoever... I'm a one-man-woman, and I prefer the security of committment. Obviously, if a man is already married, his committment lies elsewhere... I'm probably just there to spice things up. It sounds terrible, but I have to be the apple of my man's eye lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No it wouldn't seem right to me
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Nope, married is married. The couple can do what they wish but I won't be a part of it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Nope! I like relationships not just sex...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No, married is married, I'm worth more than that.
    Healthytomorrow

Answer by Healthytomorrow at 1:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would always wonder I think if the relationship was only open in HIS perception or if his wife knew how open it was.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No way! When I'm with a man, I want to be his one and only. I'm not good at sharing when it comes to men. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2010