Whats you're favorite lotion?

I usually buy Lubriderm or Aveeno. But today I saw a Walmart Equate brand After Sun lotion for real cheap and I picked it up, It's actually really nice!

GavinsMommii

Asked by GavinsMommii at 1:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i like The Body Shop's mango hand cream a lot. I also have a ton of different Bath and Body Works lotions, but it depends on the season on which one is my favorite, lol. In the fall, I love the pumpkin scents, at Christmas I like the holiday scents. It depends. I always love Warm Vanilla Sugar from B&B Works, though. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Renew, everyone loves it in our house, even my husband!
    Healthytomorrow

Answer by Healthytomorrow at 1:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Spice in fall/winter and Cucumber Melon in spring/summer
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I dont have a favorite brand, just whatever brand I can find that carries SWEET PEA PAPAYA. mmmm...!! My absolutel favorite. I also have the same bodyspray. lol.
    lovemylittle1

Answer by lovemylittle1 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I like the lotions, soaps, shampoos... that smell like food products and are sold at Sephora. For example, chocolate fudge, vanilla cupcake, carrot cake, marshmallow cream. They smell awesome. Almost like eating the product. I forget the brand, and I'm living in a hotel right now (between moves), so do not have any on hand to check.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• You can check the safety of the ingredients here: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/

The Walmart brand can't be worse that what you usually use: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/wordsearch.php?query=lubriderm

Answer by rkoloms at 7:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Curel

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I love stuff from bath and body works. i go during the semi annual sale and stock up.
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My co-worker had lotion on his desk, brought it from home and asked me if I wanted it. Its Suave aloe with cucumber and I swear by it. Not greasy or heavy. Now everyone else is coming to my desk to use it!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010