Freaking Out

I'm a senior in college (this fall will start my final year), and as it is quickly approaching, I am freaking out...about life, a job, where I will be in my relationship, etc. I'm wondering, for those of you that do have college degrees, did any of you start freaking out when you entered your last year of school?

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 1:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in

• I too will be moving into my last year of college this fall.

just wanted to say your not the only one freaking out lol

what am I going to do?
    lol
    Good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I know! That's exactly how I feel! Where will I get a job? Where do I even start looking? If I have to move, will my boyfriend move with me...there's just too much! Good luck to you too!
    countrygirl1987

Comment by countrygirl1987 (original poster) at 1:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Start with the career center at your university; they will be a fantastic resource for learning how to write resumes and coverletters, structure a job search, and can let you know about companies recruiting on campus.

You should be building a professional network: who will you use as references in your job search? Create a Linkedin profile.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Nope I didn't freak out. I was just really excited. Then again I just got my bachelor's degree and am already enrolled to start my master's.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:45 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• out of my "bumps" so here is my bump for now. but sounds like what you are feeling is normal.wish i could have gone to college
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I am freaking out right now. I am going to my last semester and kind of scared.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 6:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2010