Has this every happen to you!!! (implantation Bleed:)

My husband and I are ttc and we had sex it wasnt long or ruff at all.. we had oral then he went inside me i know grooossss lol t.m.i i just want to stress that the sex was not ruff the VERY next morning i had some fresh bight red/pink blood.. mixed in with clear discharge... it was just one wipes worth.. another day went by i had heart burn (which i know could be from anything i just never have it) and i also felt like i was going to get sick... but no bleed... well the day after that (day three after sex) i had AGAIN just one wipe full of bloody brownish and pink discharge.. i have never EVER bleed between period.. or after sex.. my normal period only last about 3days tops.. what all could this mean.. everything i read about implantation bleeding this would all be too soon!! has this happen to anyone this is racking my head! .... cant even sleep.. u can also email me greatamericansjc@yahoo.com

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 1:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I say it could be. I have read that implantation bleeding can be from 7 and 12 days after Ovulation. When was your last menstral start date and how long are your cycles?
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 1:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• im like clock work.. my cycle is 28 days long and the first day of my last period was june 12th i was ovulating the 20th -24th.. we ttc on the 22,23,24 the morning on the 24th i had blood ( i know very soon but i NEVER EVER BLEED) THEN AGAIN TODAY...
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• If it happened the morning after intercourse, I'm pretty sure it was not implantation bleeding, as implantation does not occur until 6-12 days after conception. I agree with previous poster though, it would depend on when you ovulated.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 1:48 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Oh, just saw your response about your dates. I would say it is not implantation bleeding, as it would be too early. Maybe your body is just changing? I say wait it out and take a hpt. I hope you get your BFP this month though!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 1:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Could have been some old blood that was there form month b4. I have heard of that happening. I agree just wait a few wks and test. GL
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 1:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yeah i figured it wasn't implantation bleeding just wanted to see what the heck it was!!! maybe just irritation.. and i know implantation bleed doesnt happen that fast! its just driving up a wall why i would bleed like that it was sooo little... lol.. time will tell!!! 8)
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• you could have an infection as well. a very mild one though. or it could just be something else that yu sholdnt worry about. this is tmi but i bleed alittle bit everytime i have sex with my boyfriend. im small and he is not. could that be the same case?
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i never bleed after sex im pretty sure it in not an infection but something is going on down there im getting sharp pain.. cramping but not so much period like.. my stomach feels like.... humm had to describe kinda a burning/pain.. but mild pain just enough to get my attention.. and low back pain.. so im just going to go to the doc... :) but thank you guys for all the help!
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010