OMG!!

I really need to get off here, I just went from level 9 to level 11 in less than an hour. Anyone else feeling like they have no life since CM is helping keep track of our activity with these points?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 1:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have to admit, that really is pretty fantastic that you are even at level 11. I feel like I'm lagging a bit on the levels achieved. And yes, I think I've stayed on longer than I have in the past because of this new system.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• eh i have no life any way, might as well rack up the points lol!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• YES!!! Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Cafemom was smart to make these changes. I hated it at first, now I'm freakin' addicted! My husband is like, "That's it, we're going to bed". And with that, I'm gonna bump your post, and it is officially my last post for the night. Sweet dreams everyone, I'm sure you'll see me on here tomorrow, lol! Umwahhh!!! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• It's all about the extra credit!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have to agree I love the new system. Originally the only one who got kudos was the best answer person. Problem is many times there would be three great answers. Then there are the times where the OP picked the best answer not on facts but on what she believed to be true...and now we can show that something is good by voting for it without having to be the OP.

Oh and yeah I'm up way too late!!!!!
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 2:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Ok, ONE more. I want to add that I'm starting to get a little embarrassed of the fact that I have over 1,000 points! HAHA!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Holy crap, you have over a thousand points! Ugh, I'm jealous.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Hubby is saying what the heck are you still doing on there,, now I want to keep track of everything!!! He is right,, I just like it sooooooo much now that everyone is being nice,, LOL!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• how did you do that? my thing stops letting me earn after i compelte so many then i have to wait and wait and wait to be able to earn again.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yeah, I'm just having a few beers. I'll be racking up the points all night:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2010