Is there any good mature males? I'm beginning to wonder because I'm meeting the wrong ones.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• When i saw this i thought to myself yes there are but most are snachted up quickly because they are hard to find lol. Honestly have patience and stop lookign, i know that sounds bad but every woman I know who has found that perfect mature guy found him when she stopped looking for him. I had given up on dating and my DH was a friend of mine we realized that our hanging out and complaining about our exes had actually turned into us dating lol 15 years later i have a great partner and 3 beautiful babies.

When your looking for it sometimes you can look too hard and completely miss it.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Of course there are! Where are you meeting men? I met my husband at school, where we were taking classes in the same major - so we had similar interests. But you can meet great guys at classes offered by your City, community college classes, some singles groups, churches, and occasionally even online (although you need to be very careful!). Good luck!

Answer by missanc at 9:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes there are and I found one.....but I also wasn't looking for a man. I notice that women are less picky when looking for a man because they tend to get kind of desperate. I didn't want a boyfriend when I met my now fiance but we fell in love the night we met. Just live your life and don't look for love...it'll find you.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2010