would you be mad if you and your dh were

doing it with porn on and he was looking at that the whole time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. He better hope it's a damn good porn cause he'd be spending a LOT of time with it. He wouldn't be getting any from me for a LONG time! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I once got mad because I caught my bf watching porn, but in the end, it was silly. And I think this may be on the same level. I mean, my bf gets mad when I watch tv sometimes and we're doing it. lol. I think it shouldnt be a bad thing. plus, it's porn. everyone watches it sometime. even during sex.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 3:26 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• isnt that sort of the point of watching porn together? to watch it and have sex? I dunno my DH always turned it off before we started having sex so I guess i would probably be annoyed and say turn that off! but i wouldnt have let it go on if it really bothered me.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• well how could he not thats a distraction
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 4:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• DH and I have had porn on while having sex, but once we got into it his attention was on me and not the t.v. I believe that if his attention was focused on the t.v. the whole time I would be quite upset over it
    sweetdawn9505

Answer by sweetdawn9505 at 7:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• no..... i like having sex with him and having porn on sometimes... kinda makes it hotter
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Lol i guess it would have annoyed me, but nothing worth holding a grudge or getting mad over. i just wouldn't want to watch it while having sex anymore if it annoyed me that much. just shut it off when things start to get hot...
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 3:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No, I'd just turn it off. Its a distraction.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:52 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'd be telling him to move his head because I couldn't see the tv! lol, no, I wouldn't get myself all worked up over something like that.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2010