The Latest Awesome Or Cute thing your DS or DD did or said?

Mine is going on day # 3 of not peeing in the Bed and he is only 2.5 I am so proud. It took us awhile to get here!!

lendales_mommi

Asked by lendales_mommi at 3:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• K this is nothing cute but i had to add it.. my nephew Dawson is kind of ..dingy and blonde... seriously poor kid lol hes 11... and was at my sisters house today and was holding my othe nephew jaxx who is 10 weeks.
    My sister janelle looked over and was like Ew Dawson dont let jaxx suck on your finger!
    Dawson "why? theyre clean i just washed em!"

Janelle "...when?"
    Dawson"well...before we went to dennys for breakfast!"

...it was already 4 o'clock in the evening at this point and we went to brkfast at 10am...

LMAo i know i shouldnt be laughing cuz it s gross... but he is just so ...blonde sometimes!!.
    one time he was eating tater tots and asked "So are these made out of tater?"
    ......damn.... he thought tot was a food didnt know it was potato... oddly he makes principals list every year and honor roll. and is in student council.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We took my DD to NASA Space Center Houston today and she just ate it all up, when we left she kept staring up into the sky asking where all the astronauts were...lol I thought it was cute!

With the whole potty thing I totally understand I thought it would never happen, it was the bedtime wetting that took us a bit! so congrats!
    MelaneesMommie

Answer by MelaneesMommie at 3:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My bf works out of town for work about %90 of the time and acouple days ago, he sent me flowers to my door from him saying "no matter how far apart we are, you are always on my mind, in my heart and in my soul forever!" I loved it so much!! I still cant stop looking at the flowers he sent! Lol.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 3:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• One of my twins, Craig has a placemat with a map on it haha and i wanted to know if he knew what state we lived in so I said "Criag do we live in Ohio"? and he said "No i live in America." and i thought it was adorable:D and my other twin, tonight was having a bath and he put soap bubble on his chin and goes "Ho ho ho" lol. i loved it:)
    Mandyyy

Answer by Mandyyy at 3:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• and my son has reciently started to walk, he falls and gets right back up! I'm so proud of him. And he isnt even feeling well and he isnt in a bad mood at all. Just tired from waking up early!
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 3:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• probably not cute or awesome but very funny, okay it is awesome that she spelled the words and cute how she did it.

Yesterday was cleaning day the boys were working hard so was i, my daughter however had a different idea and i laid down the law with her, about 30 minutes later she came back and handed me a letter, on one side it said " mommy i have had enough of you" on the other side she drew a heart and wrote "i love you". She will be 6 next month and i died laughing then put the paper in my hopechest to show her one day when she is older lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• :) My daughter Brooke 16 months, is so cute :)
    yesterday, I was leaving for work and my So was sitting on the couch and Brooke was next to him. I gave him a kiss bye and Brooke leans over and kisses him in the same spot....
    i kiss him again , she looks at me and kisses him again in the same spot... i give him two kisses, she looks at me and gives him two kisses... i kiss him over and over and over again, she tells me ..."SOP!"
    hahah for stop

it was too cute :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Ki is feeling sick and already threw up twice tonight. The second time, standing over the toilet, she said "Belly, you are grounded from apples for a thousand weeks for feeling bad and making me throw up my apple"
    It was cute and kind of sad at the same time since she loves apples but doesn't want to eat them after seeing them in the toilet. I hate seeing her sick though.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• LMAO kiwis mommy
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• AWWWW!!! Cute stories so far everyone gets a + from me :) i think anyways
    lendales_mommi

Comment by lendales_mommi (original poster) at 3:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2010