ugh mosquitos!

Anyone else having a major outbreak of mosquitos in their area? I went outside this afternnona for 5 minutes and was bitten 6 times!

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• DS is a mosquito magnet. I can't open the back door without him getting bit at least once. I started noticing them a few weeks ago and it is especially bad after we have had a good rain.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• yes, they are all over the place! I think they know when I am around though because I always get bitten more than anyone around me! I want to try one of those clip on mosquito repellents, I wonder if they work?
    MelaneesMommie

Answer by MelaneesMommie at 3:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• this year they are not that bad yet !!!! EEWWWW I hate them plus i swell up so bad they look horrible like tumors or something!!!
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 3:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I am probably allergic too I guess I am allergic to bees found out the hard way :( I got stung on my BUTT LOL
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 3:48 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No are area is okay, plus my dh sprays our yard. My daughter and I are very allergic to mosquito bites, we really can't go outside at night. One bite and we really swell up in that spot, it's really awful.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• what is the clip? is it chemical free?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• The clip works okay but we always use the spray too, my sonis allergic to mosquitos so i go overboared to protect him. Normally i put the clip on, on my pants before going out but it was still early enough i didnt think about it.
    3_ring_circus_

Comment by 3_ring_circus_ (original poster) at 3:45 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• the clip on fan is made by off so no it isnt chemical free but you dont put it on your body so that is the plus side to it. Today I and a friend both noticed bites after mowing the lawns at 10 am it is crazy they are out all day here.
    3_ring_circus_

Comment by 3_ring_circus_ (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2010