Ever fallen off a treadmill?

I have lol Iwas reminded of it by someone tonight, it was so embarassing and it was all my fault, I stepped to the side while looking down at my MP3 player and whooops flat on my tummy and went for a ride.

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Nope. You have to GET ON one first! :)
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 3:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• OUCH! that sounds awful!!!
    did you get hurt?
    i worked with a woman that did that.
    she was crying because her youngest child started kindergarten that day, and she fell off her treadmill. she sprained her ankle.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Nope as it is one of my fears! I make damn sure this doesn't happen but still I always think, "what if I pass out and then my face is on the end of the treadmill and it doesn't stop." I always have the safety key in, but I'm just so irrational!!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• not badly lol I have a huge scrape/burn looking streak up my leg and a bruise on my hip, my whole body was sore but right after wards I went to the water areobics class that a friend teaches and told her what happened and she got me in the pool and did what we could to minimize the pain i would have the following day. I went home took some alieve and actually didnt hurt too badly. My pride was hurt more than anything lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Comment by 3_ring_circus_ (original poster) at 7:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2010