My husband won't cook our food all the way! HELP

My husband cooked me eggs and bacon, usually I go in the kitchen and help him see that I like my eggs browned and my bacon browned...
He likes his eggs white and bacon PINK...
Well, I was upset and started asking him why he would cook it his way because he knows how I like mine, and the whole meal was cooked only to his liking!
I had to argue with him telling him the bacon wasn't cooked all the way and it could be harmful to the baby!
I made him google it and at first all he found were statements like:
Undercooked/raw seafood, beef, poultry are harmful...
He argued that Pork wasn't categorized with beef in this circumstance...
I googled further and found this website, all about Pork, and he looked at it, but still claims that the PINK bacon is COOKED!!! OMG'sh, I'm ready to hit him on the head with the skillet!!!
http://www.babymed.com/faq/content.aspx?14666
I put my bacon in the microwave and cooked it longer,thanks hubby.

smokisses

Asked by smokisses at 4:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Mine does that crap, too. I'm a vegetarian but I end up cooking all the meat so our child doesn't end up with food poisoning. Ick.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 4:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Take your food back in the kitchen and recook it. You can't make him do what you want so take care of yourself. Maybe after awhile he''ll change.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Start cooking for the both of ya'll and make ALL the food to your liking. I hate to say it and be petty like this, but our husbands can be so darn clueless and we can talk to them until we are blue in the face! and they still won't get it until you do to them what they do to you. It's the classic golden rule. crazy I know but it really works. Beside people tend to not really understand until they have walked a mile in your shoes.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• pink bacon isn't cooked all the way.
    ah army men think they're invincible.

seriously, cook your food and make him fend for himself LOL.
    hippiemamaof2

Answer by hippiemamaof2 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Whats your question?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• The question is basically, am I right or wrong in thinking pink bacon is undercooked, and why won't he get it through his thick head!?
    smokisses

Comment by smokisses (original poster) at 4:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2010