Do you miss the little coffee scooper they used to put in the can.

Yes it's better for the environment, and I could buy my own, but I haven't. I use a spoon to scoop coffee and it's me annoying all of sudden.

RyansMom001

Asked by RyansMom001 at 6:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE those scoopers! They are the perfect measurement for coffee! My mother saved a ton of them from when they used to be in the containers, and she was kind enough to share with me! I just wash it after each coffee can :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I don't drink coffee, but we used to get them with the lemonaide and koolaide mix. In fact, I would sometimes buy those just because we wanted more scoops. I use them for home - made cocoa mix and also as little cookie cutters for these little bite sized sandwich cookies that we make, as well as for a ton of other stuff.

LOL - we only have a couple left, and I guard them like crazy :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes, I don't even drink it but dh does. I went out and found a small canister that has a little wooden scoop. We take the coffee out of the store container and keep it in the new one. Try Ross or Marshalls to find one. I think mine was from a broken cannister set so I only paid for the 1.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have a stash from Chock Full O'Nuts coffee; they are at least 15 years old...

Answer by rkoloms at 7:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• YES!!! i use to make my dad's coffee after him and my mom split, and those scoops was great. i didn't have to worry about how much to put in because it was one scoop or two.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 7:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• LOL...it's the little things, isn't it?! :o) I just took one of my old 1/4 cup measuring scoops and I place it in the gargantuan coffee tub my husband buys! However, I wonder if the original ones like the "Chock Full O' Nuts" scoops would be worth anything now as collector items?! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I've never seen a scoop inside coffee and I've been buying the stuff for about 15 years. How bizarre. I have one that came with my coffee pot. I keep it in my coffee jar and just wash it out whenever I refill the jar.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I don't understand why they don't keep making them for coffee when they make them for powdered infant formula.

Ah well, one of the great mysteries of the world...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2010