Single moms?

I'm a, well going-to-be. Single mom. Are there any other single mom's out there? Or soon-to-be single mom's?

jayyymarieee

Asked by jayyymarieee at 6:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm a single mom to 4 kids! Do you have some sort of family support? I remember with my first one that sleep was the biggest issue. And watch out for those postpartum blues, they got me every time. If you have a strong family/friend network it makes you feel less alone. and don't be shy, go for child support asap, I don't know if you can get WIC where you live but diapers and formula are EXPENSIVE!
    gypsy1jen

Answer by gypsy1jen at 7:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Single moms are some of the strongest women out there. You'll be fine. Trust in yourself,. I've been a single mom for 5 years.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i used to be a single mom until i met my husband. i know the struggle and i still think about it some times. it's hard to transition from being a single mom to getting married and sharing the responsibility of raising your kid. just remember that you gave birth to that child and that was hard too but you got thru it. GL mommy
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 8:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'm a single mother. My baby daddy left me about a month after I found out we were pregnant. Screw them. It makes you a MUCH better parent and person in my eyes. We're alot stronger having to go through it all practically alone.
    Miss.Cullen

Answer by Miss.Cullen at 10:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'm a single mom to a 5 year old and another one hopefully any day now. It will be hard but you can do it! I didnt think I could and my 5 yr old is so so well rounded and grounded. I couldnt ask for a better life!
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I've been a single mom for 7 yrs. I have dated two guys who talked marriage to me. Not in the cards, at least not for the moment. I love being a mom, its the most important job in the world. You will be a great mom!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• yep preggo with number2 single and lookin lol
    heatherfoutch

Answer by heatherfoutch at 8:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I raised my son by myself for 1.5 years. been wth my boyfriend now for 9 months and hes a single dad we're currently on the outskrts not sure weather we're gonna be back together but I am prgnant with number 2. I think the hardest thing for me was the fact that I have a son, I worry all the time about if he'll learn enoough about being a boy and stuff. But I think he'll be ok.

Just have alot of faith in urself, having support is a good thing. it's nie to kno that u have someone to count on wen u need it. (sorry my keyboard is messed up) You will be okay if you need to talk to anyone I am a good listener
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010