What kind of breakfast is ideal if your looking to lose some weight and also consume only wholesome food?

i do not like added preservative. i want jus wholesome gluten free food. and shed some lbs in the process

RACHELSTRAUSS

Asked by RACHELSTRAUSS at 7:42 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I recommend checking out this website--where you can either buy or make your own meals and snacks that are gluten and caesen free, in addition to being able to single out any other food allergies you may have.

http://www.glutenfree.com/index.cfm

Also

http://gfcf-diet.talkaboutcuringautism.org/index.htm

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• when it comes to healthy eating. everyone is different. you just have to find what works for you. what works for me to lose weight may not work for you.

for me i stay at a pretty healthy weight. i try to get a good mix of the basic food groups. i make more food from scratch so i know what's in them. and try to stay active.

even though people see me cafemom through out the day. I'm still usually up cleaning and moving around the house.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 8:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Steamed vegtibles.

Answer by louise2 at 8:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Gluten free toast and an egg? There are a few gluten free cereals and you can drink soy milk. Breakfast doesn't have to be" breakfast food"
    Gluten free pizza made with Gluten free crust, cheese and tomatos. Get yourself a gluten free cookbook.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• like louise said, you do not have to do traditional breakfast foods either. chicken and veggies are fine : )
    i would do eggs and fruit.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• fruit and yogurt with a little bit of whole granola. Boiled egg and fruit. Proteins and fiber are filling so make sure you get at least one of each. (wow advice on dieting from a fat person. lol. I read it all and never can follow through)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I love a greek yogurt and a banana. The greek yogurt has less sugar and a lot more protein. And the banana is good with it! yum!
    LancesMom

Answer by LancesMom at 8:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Oatmeal, Fiber One Bars, Fruit, and I LOVE Vita-tops!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 9:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• A bowl of fresh fruit.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i drink Shakeology, it's a product by beach body...It's the healthiest thing i probably have all day! You can check it out at www.shakeology.com
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 12:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2010