What kind of pets do you have?

We have 4 cats and a dog. I had 3 cats and when my mom passed I kinda got stuck with her dog and cat. LOL
Do your kids help out with them?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pets

• Two cats. The children did help with them.

Answer by Bmat at 8:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• we have 2 dogs
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 8:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• One dog. The kids do most of the work taking care of her.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 8:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We have a dog, a cat and some fish. The kids do help out with the feeding, changing the litter box and cleaning up doggie doo.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We have 4 cats. My older daughter just turned 9 and I am trying to assign her some household responsibilities. One of her jobs is to scoop one of the litter boxes twice per day, and sweep up the litter around it once per day. For some reason, she really hates this task :) I keep having to nag her to get her to do it, and I'm fighting the urge just to do it myself because it's easier than riding her about it. I know she'll never learn responsibility that way. Other than that, my daughters only obligations to our kitties are to give them lots and lots of love and cuddles!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• 2 indoor cats, 1 outdoor cat, 1 indoor dog, 1 outdoor dog, and a turtle
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Oops. Forgot to answer the second part. LOL Yes, my kids help with the animals. They feed and water the animals.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We used to have a cat, but when we moved, I gave him to my sister. I would LOVE to have a dog! I miss having a dog in the family!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My dog is mix and I have a cat!
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 8:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We have a dog, a rabbit, a turtle, an aquarium with 31 fish and a snake. The aquarium is hubby's responsibility. The rest are take care of my daughter (except walking the dog)!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 8:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2010