Once you have your anon ability back...(I notice some are getting close)

how will bash control work? I think reported and confirmed bashings should have the persons SN revealed so everyone knows. lol. I know it'll never happen but hey.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i have noticed that with this new format and no anon posting stuff
    i have put my dirty laundry out there, i did not use to bash others, but i did use to keep my persoanl issues private, bow i can not, so they are out there, and in the last few days, now that i am not hiding the crap i put up with, i am one step closer to walking out the door

so a weird thanks to cafemom
    or
    maybe not, if i am being to hasty

time will tell
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have no intention of using the ANON responding option to bash--if something truly warrants it, I'll just use my handy dandy "vote down" credits! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I wish we could vote down, but we can only vote up. I think it would be cool- if an anon gets 10 votes down in 3 questions should forever lose the ability to post anon.. or something like that.. That would be a good troll and bash control I think!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I think that would be a good idea... people need to stop hiding... if you are going to bash then own up to it!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Hi,

We think you might be interested in the Phi Beta Mama: The Answers Group. More specific to your question is the Issues Forum.

``The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• pipermomofash, you will get the vote down ability eventually, it's based on the number of credits.
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 9:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2010