News husband is addicted to these things and they bug the heck out of if there isn't enough news on around here every night and when he's home-during the day!

anyone else hate them?

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 10:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• My hubby is the exact same way. Which is why I am on Cafemom right now instead if sitting with my hubby. LOL My husband is addicted to the news, I am just tired of it being on all the time. I can take it for an hour here or there but not all Sunday morning, every night when he comes home from work and all day on his days off. That's just too much news.

Answer by momof3inTN at 10:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We don't keep cable. I see all my news on line... I go in every other or even every third day spurts, except for the politics section...
    if you leave those, ahem, upstanding individuals alone for three days, they will bankrupt the country...oh, wait.

Answer by lovinangels at 10:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I don't mind watching them, especially if there is nothing else on at the moment. Sometimes I will just have them on as background noise if I'm not really watching TV and doing other things around the house.

Answer by shanlaree at 10:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My husband is watcrhing the World Cup every second that he's home. The damn vuvuzelas are driving me insane.

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• News shows NO we need to know what is going on.

But sports, now that drives me nuts!!!!

Answer by gammie at 10:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

yeah- knowing what's going on is fine but every news show that's on ALL morning? news shows at night, CNN ALL freaking day long otherwise?

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We watch them very often. I like the news shows. They keep me informed.

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Some of them can be quite entertaining. But I make sure to limit my watching time. It is hard to convince students that too much TV time is detrimental if I can't be a good example (yes, I could lie, but how is that leading by example?) .

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I love Meet the Press.

Answer by stacymomof2 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I watch and DVR them all, that's how I keep informed.

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2010