Are you watching the bachelorette this season?

I am! I love Ali! I heard that she doesn't choose anyone at the end....I really hope thats not true. That would suck!

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, I love Ali! I think shes outgoing and isn't afraid to speak her mind. If you want spoilers for the show go to www.realitysteve.com. It has a play by play for each episode. Tomorrows is going to be insane.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Nope I'm not watching it this season. Only b/c I hated Ali on the Bachelor. Its funny I hate her b/c my name is also Ali!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes. I did not care for her on the Bachelor either but looking back look at jake now is true colors are showing. Vienna is telling all about jake. He is self absorbed spot light oriented and using her to his advantage when possible. snake
    RobinD260

Answer by RobinD260 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No I don't care for reality shows but think this one is absurd. (same for the male version)

Answer by admckenzie at 10:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes I am watching this season :) I HATE the wrestler, hoping its him that has the girlfriend.

I am not really fond of Ali either, like the other Bachlorette much better! Cant think of her name right now.

Cant wait till tomorrow night.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes I've been watching. I REALLY hope she ends up with Roberto! I think they are sooo cute together! I also dislike the wrestler. He's just weird....
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2010