What's the texture of your hair like?

Mine is fine, but I have a lot of it. It's really wavy. I have a big problem with frizz >:(

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 10:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Very curly. If I dont put moose in it or straighten it them it will be all frizzy.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Mine is thin,straight and dull. I have tried everything to get all nice and silky shiny but nothing works.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 10:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have fine hair that is course in texture. It is very difficult to curl. A royal pain in the butt most days to be honest.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Medium - Fine and straight.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Has anyone tried the product called Wen? I've seen the info-mercials. Wonder if it works.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• thin and very wavy. it used to be thick but 5 years of coloring it really thinned it out so i'm done coloring my hair.....i don't see how people can color their hair for 10, 20, or 30 years cause 5 was enough to ruin mine
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• it's thick and lacking body these days. even using the volume shampoo doesnt help.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My sister uses Wen. Her hair ALWAYS looks greasy. :( She think is just looks healthy but is just looks dirty. And she is so excited about her "healthy hair" that I don't have the heart to tell her any different :(
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have wavy thick hair,when its wet it lays right donw perfectly but as soon as it dries up it looks frizzy and shrivels up into curls,Its usually easy to do as long as I have hair spray and gel,but If not it usually looks like crap,oh also its about 2 or 3 inches past my shoulders =]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have super thin hair... extremely straight (except when i want it to be lol). I love treseme 24hr body. I have the spray gel that i actually keep in the shower. Right before i get out i spray it through my damp hair and brush to distribute. Then I use the mouse (same kind) blow dry upside down. and finish with a mist of the hair spray (same kind). It looks like i have a head full of thick bouncy hair.
    Its funny because people will see me like that at work and if they have to come pick up a file from the house or something my hairs not done i loose like 90% of the bounce and volume, they think i wear extensions to work. haha
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 10:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2010