Horrible pelvic pressure.

Seriously, I can't even walk now without it being so painful for me. I've not been contracting or dialating at all (36wks). I'm just wondering if there could be something else wrong other than just the babies' head on my pelvis? Are there any conditions that have symptoms of pelvic pressure while pregnant? I'm in HORRIBLE PAIN!

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are in this much pain, call the doctor today and ask. It could be that you'll need to be seen sooner than tomorrow.

Answer by Bmat at 11:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I really thing the baby has dropped. If you feel uneasy though, it never hurts to give your doc a call to ease your concerns. Better to be safe than sorry. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• It's suppose to be *think*
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Did you have a c-section with your twins?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have an apt tomorrow morning. This pain has got increasingly worse. It started out at 8wks....I thought it was a little early, but someone said it could have been because my twins did the same thing and just messed up my pelvis.
    CAGirl4

Comment by CAGirl4 (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• renea....with my first pregnancy, I had a c section but no pelvic pressure. with m second (the twins) I had pelvic pressure because one of their heads was directly on the spot that I was having all the pain and it started about 20 wks into that pregnancy and I did have another c section. this pregnancy it started at 8 wks, last sono they said his head was down there....but I thought it really strange I started having pressure/pain there at 8 WKS! I thought that was WAY EARLY for that sort of thing. I will have a c section with this one too because I don't dialate.
    CAGirl4

Comment by CAGirl4 (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2010