Does it bug you when people do this?

one of my friends on facebook always puts "I love you *b/fs name* & our boys 4-ever&always" after EVERY status ... or some variation like that ( ex: I am so in love with you *name* and you and the boys mean everything to me) ...... at first I just thought it was the way I felt about it because I know she really cannot stand her boyfriend and constatnly talks about how much she hates him....or the fact that he doesnt even know how to turn a computer on so it isnt like he can see it....... but then my aunt who is also on her friends list asked why she always puts that and I said I dont know... and my aunt said it just makes her look insecure with her relationship...do you think so too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have friends that do that, and it's always the ones who are in an unstable relationship. I think it's for appearances' sake. I've said that before, but only once or twice. People that do it every day look like they're trying to convince someone.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• IMO, no. I've know other peolpe to do this. I think it's sweet if someone wants to announce their love for everyone to see. However, if she's talking bad about him to you and other people, then that's different. I don't know what she's trying to do.....
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I don't really use Facebook or Myspace. I sort of like my privacy. Yes, she is being very immature, because it appears she is trying to "put on a show" of some sorts.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• have a nice day

I think its a insecurity she has, she's trying to hard and it shows, It would bother me also especially if its repetitive.

ourownworld1519

Answer by ourownworld1519 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Is it the absolute same saying after every status update or does she alter them? Just curious because my S/O's cousin updates her status through text mainly, so it always shows her text signature (which is just her name with some symbols, nothing cheesy) after all her statuses.

But if she's intentionally adding it, then yeah, it's weird, like who are you trying to convince? Yourself of everyone else?
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Ugh!! If I have to read how wonderful my friend's husband is ONE more time, I"ll puke. I'm getting tired of Facebook.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• OMG Yes. It gets annoying already..
    My_4_cuties_08

Answer by My_4_cuties_08 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010