What is your pet peeve?

What is your pet peeve(s)

tanya777

Asked by tanya777 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• people who add letters to words.....usually an "s" such as anywheres, Costcos, and then people it literally say Ill-a-noys instead of Ill-i-noy.

I also detest people who stop in the middle of an aisle and then stand in the only clear spot to get through. They will stretch and barracade an entire aisle and be in conversation with someone for 20 min like they are the only people in the dang store.

And then the people who let there kids dash all over restaurants and are oblivious to them. Kids are cute, but they don't need to be crawling in other people's booths and hitting people in the head with their crayons and screaming at the top of the lungs (not like tears, but just noise screaming)
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 12:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• drivers who refuse to use turn signals for turning or lane changes!
    people who are late all the time!
    my hubby dropping his dirty clothes RIGHT NEXT to the basket that's there for that purose -seriously, he would only have to aim better...and speaking of aiming- the boys peeing all over the place! WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?!?!?!!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Lying. I can't stand it. Especially when a coward lies because they are afraid of someone getting mad over the truth so they tell an obvious lie then blame the other person, saying "this is why I didn't tell you the truth, you always freak out".
    I hate being lied to and I hate hearing someone lie to someone else.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2010