FB--> repost if you...

That bugs me!! Why ... If I don't repost does it mean I do not "love my husband... love my family... thank a soldier... want to find a cure... " and so on and so on

same thing with chain emails.... "send this to X amount of people and your dreams will come true.... send this to X amount of people and your prayers will be answered" and my fav "if you don't send this to X amount of people bad things will happen" proceeded with a list of things that happened to so and so because they did not forward the email....

AARRRGGGGHHHHH

LMAO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I never do that stuff...I hate it too. I think it's really dumb.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Omg, I know. I always ignore those things. According to what those things so, by now I should have lost all of my family members, gotten hit by lightning, lost all my my hair, and I should be dying alone, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yeah I hear ya!!!!! They are super annoying!!!
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• LOL... I don't engage in that nonsense.

The best is the last line "98% won't repost this...will YOU" like spamming facebook is some kind of lofty goal.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• LMAO
    if you don't reply to this post............................
    (what shall become of you)
    RFLMAO i crack myself up
    chiana

Answer by chiana at 11:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I hate those. I have always wanted to ask someone who forwarded it to me what great thing happened. But, I keep forgetting.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• God, I HATE those. And I get really irked when it's a "support the troops" sort of thing, because I'm a military wife. I don't need to be guilted about not "supporting the troops", I support my own service member every damn day, thank you very much. I always want to ask "What do you do to support X or show your love to Y besides cutting and pasting? Hmmm?"
    Cassidhes_Mom

Answer by Cassidhes_Mom at 1:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I hate those FB things too! I have this one person my fb that does it all the time, I have often thought of commenting on it with something snarky but so far I have resisted it. I also hate chain mails. I got some stupid one from a friend of mine through myspace. I calmly asked her not to send me anymore and she was super offended!
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2010