Do you have a tattoo?

Do you have a tattoo? If you do, what is it?

tanya777

Asked by tanya777 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have seven. Three of them are on my back, and they are different butterflies (No, it is not one tattoo), one on the back of my neck of my 3rd dd's name with flowers, dd#1's name on my left wrist, dd#2's name on right wrist, three stars with husbands name on my right calf/ankle.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have 4 tattoos. my first one is on my right shoulder and that's a angel with my friend's name underneath (in memory of him), my second is on my right leg and that's a dolphin jummping out of the water ( for my mom who passed away), my third is on my left ankel and that's a flower and my fourth one is a black tribal dragon with my husabnd's itinals underneath the claw.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My older sister has about ten and still getting more.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 11:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have two. On my lower left hip I have a tattoo of Strawberry Shortcake, and on my left shoulder-blade I have a sun/moon celestial thing. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• not yet...I SOOOO want one though (or two or 3...)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have 2. One is my name with a rose going through it, I got it for bday present at 17. the other is a small butterfly on my ankle. I want more, but she will see.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No. I still want the purple butterfly on my lower back though. I am still afraid of getting it. I went with my sister when she got one and passed out to the sound of the tattoo gun. :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have french flag on my back, am getting another designed now for my kids to go on my back also.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 11:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• nope. don't like needles and never wanted to regret getting one when I get older.
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• no none
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2010