How much pop (soda) does your household go through?

We buy a cube of Pepsi and that lasts us for three weeks. I think between five people that's pretty good.

Mommy2mj

Asked by Mommy2mj at 11:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Too much! My DH drinks a lot..2-3 cans each day. I'll have a can every few days...maybe 3 per week. The kids don't drink soda at all.
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Wow all my huband drinks is soda! I can get a 12 pack and it will last me the entire month!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'll have 4-6 diet sodas a day, my husband will have 3-4 once he gets home but drinks a cup or more of it at work. It's about all we drink.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Since January 29th of this year we have not gone threw one bottle of soda. Not one has come into the house! yay!
    LancesMom

Answer by LancesMom at 11:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My husband and I are the only ones that drink it...my dd occasionally, but we don't buy it very often....
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No soda here except for parties and then probably then a couple of liters or ginger ale, root beer, occasionally coke.
    dflygirl7

Answer by dflygirl7 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Don't know.  Only me and my dad drink canned soda.  My husband drinks the Pepsi we get in 2 liter bottles we get when we order pizza.

We only buy soda when we go to Costco which is usually once a month and get one case each for me and my dad.  When it's gone it's gone until the next time we go shopping.  He drinks Diet pepsi and I drink Diet Dr Pepper.  Mine usually lasts 2 weeks.

The kids don't drink soda.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I"m the only one who drinks it regularly. I drink 1-2 diet pepsi cans a day. And it has to be in the can....I think I'm addicted to the flavor of the can! My son (19) might have 2-3 a week at work....he prefers vitamin water and juice.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We mostly drink water here. Soda is a treat. Once a month we might buy a case of diet soda and everybody will have some. My DDs ages 6 and 7 really like water.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• At least a 24 pk a week

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2010