Do you go to the beach a lot during the summer?

I'm thinking about it right now. It would be a cool relief to the hot and humid weather we've been experiencing lately. This certainly is a less expensive way to have fun in the summer?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We go to the doggie beach that is about 20 mins from us throughout the Spring, summer and fall and sometimes, when we are feeling adventurous, we go in the winter.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No I live in Nevada.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 11:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No. The beaches around here aren't that great. We have to drive 3 hours to a nice one in Michigan.
    But we have a pool in our back yard so we have no need for the beach. I just send the kids out to the pool and all is good.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• When I was younger and lived in CA the beach was 45 min away. We would go all the time, and camp there for a week at a time. I loved it! Everyday down at the beach, campfires, stove cooking, the waves crashing......
    I miss it so much! I live in IL now and it's nasty, hot, sick muggy, grossness! BLAH.
    So yes, go to the beach and have fun!!!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Living in Florida, we are usually at the beach as much as possible during the summer. Unfortunatly, we live close to the Gulf, and the oil is very close. We may have just spent our last weekend there for a long time. =*(
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We live right by a lake and enjoy going to the beach all summer long. It's free and the kids love it.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No, too far away, but I'd like to.

Answer by Bmat at 11:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We live in Oklahoma, a land locked state. So no we do not go to the beach a lot. Even if we lived by the beach I would not go. I am not a beach type person.

Answer by louise2 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We sure do! I live on an island so we have many beaches to choose from. I can't wait til dd is old enough to go :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My home is 2 blocks away from the Pacific Ocean-we go year around. Luckily, this beach is very quiet.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2010