Now that u think of it what was the dumbest thing you and your S/O or HUBAND argue about? But at that time you did'nt care.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 11:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe about whether it was OK if he wore a plain undershirt to go shopping in. I said it wasn't, that he could wear a t-shirt if he wanted to, or a shirt over his undershirt, but not just the undershirt (plus pants, shoes, etc, of course.) No, wait. This is something I do care about, so it doesn't answer your question. I can't think of anything that we argued about that I didn't care about.

Answer by Bmat at 11:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• At the time I didn't care? Or now I don't care? Cause at the time I always care but sometimes I look back and think it waas stupid.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• LOL weather or not Brodi Dale from the Distillers and Tim Armstrong from Rancid were married. Yeah I was right and I knew it. When I told him they divorced and she was married to Josh Homme from Queens of the stone age/ Them crooked vultures I had proof lol.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2010