PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

My sister called me an hour ago...Her husband (who is a liar and a total jerk) left at 1am to "help a friend" and is still not home...she is freaking out....He is not answering his phone and we don't know where to call i mean do you call every hospital in the area what about jails??? How do we do this PLEASE HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• If he's a liar and a jerk and leaves in the middle of the night to "help a friend" then I wouldn't bother calling anywhere.

He's most likely not in jail or in the hospital. He isn't answering his phone because he doesn't want to be bothered right now. You can't call the police because he hasn't been "missing" long enough.

It sounds a little suspicious to me about this "friend" who needed help at 1am.

Just reassure your sister that everything will be ok. It always is. Even if it has to get a little shitty first, it will be ok.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• If he was in jail, he could have called. A hospital would try and contact her. If it were me I'd be changing the locks on my doors.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 12:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• This is an easy answer. He's a lier and a jerk and went to help a "friend". What he's he helping with hiding his snake? I say tell your sister once hubby comes back make sure he's bags are packed and by the front door.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• yea, if she has his friend's number I would call that, then the jails and hospitals they can tell you whether or not he was admitted last night
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 12:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• If he was arrested then you'd think he'd call. Call the friend first. Then I guess call the hospitals. If someone is brought into ER they usually ask if there is someone the patient would like notified, and if he had his drivers license I am thinking the police would have called your sister. Good luck.

Answer by Bmat at 12:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• if he is a jerk and a liar
    chances are better that he is NOT in the hospital but possible jail
    i think you are given one call though, so my thoughts are unfornuately he will be home after he is done being a jerk and will lie where he was

sounds like cheating chances are good

I was married to a cheater and did the call hospital and state patrol for accidents, he always came home with a story that of course was not believeable and got mad at me for the littliest things=putting blame on me for his actions, even though he always denied everything, when I started to trust my instincts was when I finally left him

good luck, maybe a good reason for not coming home (like alien abduction) but chances are he is a jerk and a liar like you said
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• The only call that I would be making (on Monday) would be to my attorney.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 12:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• If she is worried, she can call the friend, and if that doesn't work, she can start trying the hospitals.
    Also, I don't know if the jails will tell her anything, but most of them have a link on their websites to look up mug shots of past and current inmates and she can get on there and just type in her husband's name to see if he was arrested.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• she doesn't have the friends number and he probably is cheating ...they want to get divorced anyway but are still living together because he can't afford to move at the moment...the reason she is freaking out is because the her son hurt his head...she could care less where he is except for that...her son wants his dad....she has been working on plans to leave for the last 4 months i think

momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I am the op btw...I don't know why it posted anon..
    momofone072506