How often do you deep clean your house?

oldfashionSAHM

Asked by oldfashionSAHM at 12:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Once a week. I have a cleaning schedule made out to where everything in my house ends up getting cleaned once a week, down to the base boards getting dusted and the walls getting washed down. It makes it where I never have to scramble to clean when unexpected company shows.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 12:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• when the inlaws come! lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Deep clean? Never. When I was first married I did, since my grandma and mother had, but then I realized that I don't need to scrub down walls and ceiling because with all electric they don't get grime build up, and I never take everything out out of drawers and closet, wash all the stuff I've taken out, and replace.

Answer by Bmat at 12:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I use, to the best of my ability, to use the FlyLady's system. So, theoretically, never- she rotates all the deep cleaning jobs over a few months. My basement and closets stull get gross so I tend do to those a couple times a year.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 12:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Normally I deep clean a section of my house every week. Then rotate it every week so my whole house is really clean ever month. But during the summer I'm taking a break from my deep cleaning and will start back up in the fall :)
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I deep about every two weeks. I'll deep clean a certain area of the house every week so when i do my deep cleaning I don't have to deep clean that area.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Right now I just do it by area. So like this month it'll be the kitchen...where everything gets totally pulled out of cupboards, the counters...everything and gets a good scrub down. Next month the living room, the next the bedrooms and so on.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Might sound silly, but what do you mean by DEEP CLEAN?

Answer by louise2 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Depends on how many little kids I have running through my house that week so it varies.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 12:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• every couple weeks
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2010