Do you enjoy any outdoor sports in the summer?

I like going to the park with my daughter to shoot some baskets into the hoop. It's great fun and she love s to show off her skills. My daughter has perfected her side shot which she gets the basket in just about every time. Occasionally I've taken both my kids to another park just to toss some baseballs around and perfect their batting. We can't afford to replace any broken windows from really good hit balls.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yea, DH and I set up volley-ball net almost every evening. We play bad-minton and volleyball for a while. We usually wait until about 7 to set up, so it isn't scorching hot.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Honestly, I hate going outside in the summertime. It's far too hot and humid for my liking. The only outdoor activity I do in the summer is swimming. When the weather cools down a bit, I love outdoor running, though the neighborhood or on trails, but NOT in June, July, or August!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We boat which involves knee boarding and wake boarding. I try to swim every day.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2010