How do you handle an annoying co-worker?

smokeybear

Asked by smokeybear at 12:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• Stay away from them! =)
    LancesMom

Answer by LancesMom at 12:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Ignore them
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 5:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Please let me know, I have one trying to sabotage my job right now. She will do anything or say anything to make me look bad.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 12:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yep, try not to be around them if at all possible. In what way are they annoying to you?
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I was always super, sugary nice to them. It drove them nuts!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I just egnore the person.

Answer by louise2 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Well in my opinion, coworkers are like family. You spend more time with your coworkers each day, than your own family. Well, most people do. Think about it...

I think you should try and work things out... Afterall work isnt the greatest and most fun way to spend hours and hours each day, might as well make it as enjoyable as possible. I hate when there is tension at work. If I have to be somewhere for 8 hours everyday and see this person, I want to at least get along with them and try and have fun. Try working out your differences.

Ignoring the problem will not make it better. Face the problems and try to understand/figure out why they are so annoying, and try to become friendly and become friends :) Hope that helps!
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 12:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2010