Bachelorette: Who will Ally give the final rose to??

Are you watching the bachelorette? One guy gets "kicked out" tomorrow!! Which one of these guys do you think she will pick? Kirk, Justin, Chris, Frank, Craig, Roberto, Ty. Or do you think she will leave the show without giving someone a final rose?

smokeybear

Asked by smokeybear at 12:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• Its JUSTIN!!!! He is the one that has a girlfriend! I read it on Bacholorette Spoilers lol... And I saw an article on InTouch magazine!

I REALLY hope Ali picks Roberto... I agree, he is the ONLY sincere one, and their connection is AMAZING! Plus, he is the HOTTEST ONE!! HANDS DOWN!! HAHA

I also really like Kirk. He is really cute, and an amazing person. Chris L is pretty hot too... lol
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 1:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I REALLY RALLY hope she chooses Roberto! He's the ONLY one there who seems sincere. 2nd choice would be Kirk. My LEAST favorite is Justin. He just aggravates the piss out of me! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Someone gets kicked off tomorrow - HE has a girlfriend back home....................could be your LEAST favorite!!!!!
    smokeybear

Comment by smokeybear (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Ohhh, I was thinking it was probably Justin but wasn't sure! Yay! He just looks too sneaky! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Im going to say it'll be Chris that gets the final rose.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2010