What is the point?!

Of this stupid credit system crap? What's the point of it? I personally think that they should put everything back the way it was.

Michele068

Asked by Michele068 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm not sure what the point of it is. Some people seem to love it, some seem to hate it. Personally, I'm just continuing on like I did before. Lol.
    I'll answer the questions I feel like answering and not just for points. I don't even really understand the whole points system....I don't really care either.

One thing I DO find a bit irritating is the floods of b.s. questions that get posted. There must be points for posting questions too. I dunno. lol. I just roll with it.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have no idea..

I'm just answering questions like I always have. Not really paying much attention to the whole "point" thing.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• it is what it is!...jsut roll with it I guess
    on the plus side-there have been more fun questions to answer and not so many of the OMG, am I pregnant? questions...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I don't really understand it either. I have not noticed any NEW FEATURES that have been unlocked yet. I just ask and answer questions just the same as before.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Haha, very true.. But still find it irritating. If there were like prizes you can get with the points or something then I understand... but just to get them to get them... But whatevers.
    Michele068

Comment by Michele068 (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Popularity contest :)

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I know they are trying to do it to weed out all the anon posts from ppl who just quick start an account to start trouble and get a rise out of ppl but i agree also that it is causing too many excessive questions from ppl trying to up their points (there are 3 points awarded for every question asked (up to a certain # per day)) anyhow it is a new system and I dont mind it so much and I do hope they will take note of these things and try to work out the kinks....
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• haha charlotsomtimes ... that is so so true!

I think its made the question and answers section fun. If you wanna try and earn points go ahead and do it, if not just do what you used to ... it's not like it's effecting anyone negatively if they don't want to try and get points ... JMO though
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I think that the new system appeal to the younger generation. That's why I liked the old system better.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 1:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yeah, I have noticed the changes in questions and stuff. I still do what I do normally. Just wanted to post that to see what people thought. I hate the drama and trolls on here. I am so over all drama. Haha. So it is good that it is helping with that.
    Michele068

Comment by Michele068 (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2010