Any amazing weight loss sucess stories after pregnancies???

I'm 35 1/2 wks pregnant with our 4th child and after this, i'm totally done having kiddos. I'd like some "thin"spiration as to where your at now, after having all your kids or even some, with weight loss and diet/exersize and looking GREAT! I'm 5'11" 250lbs and I really need to loose some weight and tone up! Any and all suggestions would be great! xoxo

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I had my 6th baby (and 6th c-section) in Dec and I am down to one sz less than I was before him. I do have some weight to lose because I've held on to a few lbs from each kid, but I've done well. I am BFing, and talking walks 4 nights a week and I use the Ab Circle after my walk.
    momof525

Answer by momof525 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I lost all my baby weight plust 10lbs (that I never should have gained) after #1. I bf and pumped but it just seemed come off naturally because I ate well I think. I also ate a lot of yogurt and think that made a difference. Especially since I eat a ton of it now and only have gained 25lbs this pregnancy (at almost 39w). You hate to say it, but diet and exercize is the best you can do. If you aren't in one, joining a playgroup can be a great way to get outside.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 1:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i got up to 222 with my first, not sure after i had him, but i was about a size 18 after i had him, i was down to a 16 when i got pregnant with dd 7 months later. i had her almost 2yrs ago. when she was 6 months i started watching my calories, and exercising daily. i got a wii fit, because i had no time for the gym, with dh deployed and 2 kids, the only time i had time to work out was when they were asleep! i worked on it about 30 minutes to an hour a day, sometimes i'd have to spread it out, do 30 minutes at nap time, then 30 minutes after they went to bed. i wouldn't let myself go over 1600 calories a day. i'd give myself a treat every few days, something small, every few days, as long as i didn't go over my calory limit. (ok ok, sometimes i did cheat and let myself go over a couple hundred calories lol) about 3 months of that and i was down to a size 12. i'm still a 12, i lost my mojo, i need to get crackin again lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010