Do you have a strategy for credits earned?

Serious question - is there a strategy to this or just answer, vote and bump randomly?

smokeybear

Asked by smokeybear at 1:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• have no idea
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 1:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I answer a lot of questions, even after I'm not earning points for it. I only vote up the answers and questions I like.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i just answer questions lol. i don't care about the points really, if i see a question i know the answer too, i'll answer. if i don't, i don't. the idea of someone having a strategy is silly to me. but there probly are those who want the anon button or something you have to have tons of points for to get it. this does beat the 'trolls' though lol. i really didn't like them
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'm not really into the game portion of this section. I just answer question that involve my scope of practice or expertise (health care) or that interest me (cooking, travel, politics). The first day, I asked questions, voted up many and bumped, but since then not so much. I hope someone who is really into the gaming answers you. I am curious as well.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have no clue what this whole thing is about to be honest with you. The only thing that sucks is that you can't answer anonymously when you make an anonymous post. You have to just sit back not replying to your own post lol. I do agree with a pp though, the trolls were getting pretty old.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 2:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• kiwismommy19 - so you have possible points left over at the end of the day?
    smokeybear

Comment by smokeybear (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I am with xoxo......I am just wandering around answering and asking questions (which aren't getting answered LOL)
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 3:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I bump and vote up if I like what I have read. I am always behind. I have no strategy. I wish I did cuz I have no clue. When I ask a question it's not good enough to get bumped. If I answer a question it's not good enough to get voted up. So I just answer and if I can come up with a question. I will ask. I am not going to worry any more about points, votes, bumps..
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2010