How to deal with a "geek"

My husband use to work with a guy who only worked there a short time ( my husband worked in the office & he was like the "clean up guy" ). That was close to 3 years ago... My husband talked to him a few times to be nice but this guy is kind of odd ( one of those scary religious who always talks about church camp and honestly he is like a big round guy who isnt cute in the slightest but always only tries to date girls who look like models ( and acts to good to date someone who doesnt look like one) ....

Anyways he added me and my husband on facebook back then... and everytime one of us signs on as soon as we sign on he pops up in a message and only talks about 2 things... how he was "laid off" ( 3 years ago...and he wasnt laid off, he was fired because he wasnt doing his job) ... and how he likes a girl and needs advice on how to get her to date him.

If we ignore his IMs he sends message after message WTD ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would just continue to ignore him, hopefully he will go away. If not, you may need to "un-friend" his annoying butt.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Delete him. It seems like he's not the type of guy you want knowing your info. And set your chat box to offline...seriously.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Isnt there a way to not be a friend with him on facebook? I really dont understand the whole facebook thing... why would you be a friend with someone on line that you dont like in real life?
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 1:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Unfriend him, you never see him in public and it's not rude to ignore someone who is harrasing you.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 1:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I think you have the male version of my cousin on your hands. I am dead serious, church camp, round, not at all cute and does not care about her appearance at all, but wants a GQ model and only that and doesnt see how one wouldnt want her.
    Always asks me to take her out and to introduce her to someone... the few times i tried taking her out it turned into an utter nightmare, (she has zero social skills).

Anytime she asks me for advice now I merely say, "I do not believe I am the best person to advise you. Sorry"
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 1:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• You can block him seeing that you are logged on. In the right hand corner of the FB window in the chat box, click the options button and you can remove him from your online friends.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010