VEGETABLE THIEF! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

My 2 yr old won't quit getting into the freezer and stealing the frozen veggies. She wants to eat them, still frozen!

I have mixed feelings about this, LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• When I was a kid I used to eat frozen corn and peas. I say let her get at em! At least she's eating her veggies right? I let my daughter eat em! :)
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Hahahhaha, count yourself lucky :) No one believes me about my son, he is 6.5 and will eat piles of lettuce and tomatoes...raw carrots...cucumbers....but I have to make him eat his hamburger or hot dog....lol....

What can I say he doesnt take after me, I like my little debbie cakes :) lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 1:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Wow, mine wont even eat them warm with seasonings...What's your secret?
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 1:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My oldest son LOVES frozen veggies, Even ones he won't touch if they are cooked. He even wants them in his school lunch.

I say let him eat them, they are small so he probably won't choke on them and he is getting his veggies. The perfect cheap and easy snack.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Sorry...her/she :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Not to worry! You are very lucky your LO is sneaking veggies and not sweets! I have a 5yr old that would do the same a a 3 yr old that wont touch a veggie... also nothing will them about being frozen (actually the nutrients are cooked out of them when they get heated) so think of it as extra nutrients. Oh and as an added plus I would set the video cam up on the counter to tape your LO in the act (some of the cute little memories you can keep!)
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 2:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2010