My question has been locked for editing? And how do I close a question? How do I vote best answer?

I can't find the "button" to vote best answer or close a question - where did it go?? Also I have several day old questions that are "LOCKED FOR EDITING" what is that?

smokeybear

Asked by smokeybear at 1:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• the powers that be are editing for content for the locked ones. the best answer selection is down and to the right of rach box
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Not sure about the editing,but to vote there is a +and - on the side of the question pick one.To close a question choose the best answer.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• once someone answers the question you no longer can edit and the voting up or down is to your left. There is a blue circle with a plus sigh and that is voting up. The other blue ccircle is voting down. To your right is the question best answer you just have to pick what person gave you the best help..
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010