When your pregnant can...

your boobs throb and hurt awfully one day and then the next day not at all? Also does the aeriols go from dark brown to white back to dark brown all day long? I am not 100% sure if I am pregnant but I have been having a lot of signs. I will be able to test wednesday to find out if I haven't started by then.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• In my experience, and I have delivered 8 children ...............your breasts can be extremly sore/tender one day and not the next. For me, it depended a lot on the weather,. If it was cold, then they hurt extremly bad, when it was not so chiolly, they never really bothered me. As far as the areola, in my pregnancies they always got darker. I never had any variation in color from one day to the next. But that being said...I suspect that all women are different. Your best bet is to test, when you can of course. Good Luck to you,......I hope this is helpful :)
    kiddosX8

Answer by kiddosX8 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• breast tenderness is also a sign of PMS. not trying to be rude, but it's not only a sign of pregnancy. just relax and test if your period doesn't show.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes. But like Rhianna said that can be a sign of menstration as well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• for my the tenderness yes color no
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 4:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2010