Wrinkles...

Has anyone used any wrinkle reducing products? If so, which ones and do they work?

I am nearing my (first of many) 29th birthday and I can't help but notice how my skin has aged drastically. I don't want to look older than I am. I would really love for these lines and wrinkles that are appearing out of nowhere to go away and wait until I'm actually old. Lol.

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated!

Laila-May

Asked by Laila-May at 2:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I am a very big fan o the Mary Kay anti-aging time wise set. Of course I sell it... but I really do think it is one of the best. I wouldn't sell it if I didn't believe in it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No.. I'm 46 years old and I have never spent money on any type of wrinkle reducer or corrector.. Sorry.... I'm a basic, wash, tone, moisterize gal.

I'm an odd duck though.. I kinda dig my fine lines and wrinkles. I've earned them all by living one helluva a life.. LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I wish I could be happy with my fine lines. I'm tuning 30 and noticed I was starting to get them on my forehead and chest. I was so depressed! I'm glad I was able to find something that works for me!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2010