An accident waiting to happen!

i walked to my mom's house last night,and noticed her neighbor had one of those outdoor fireplace doohickeys. They started the wood on fire using GASOLINE! I was just waiting for the big boom! then they leave the gas container right next to the fire! OMG! Stupid people! What crazy thing have you seen people do?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A couple days ago, my BIL put charcoal and lighter fluid in a propane grill. It was out of propane and they figured it would work just fine. And they left the propane tank attached.
    My MIL told us about it and pointed up to the leaves on the tree that hangs over and the leaves were singed.

One night, when it was snowing, my husband sat on a slab of plywood and hooked it to his friend's car and his buddy drove around dragging him behind. He flew off a few times.

I've known people who put on roller blades and skates and got in the back of an empty uhaul and rolled around while someone else drove.

I know a lot of people who attempt the Darwin Awards. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Ahh gotta love ppl that want to win the darwin award! For those of you who don't know what the darwin awards are I highly encourage you to look it up & read some of the stories, bet you'll smile!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• That is scary.

I've seen women leave an open purse on their grocery cart unattended.

Answer by Bmat at 2:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• That is stupid! Pulling a kid on a skateboard behind a bike, going really fast down a big hill! Stupid. Can you say brain injury!
    Maggiemae4

Answer by Maggiemae4 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• we were renting a house that has two rental on the same property one behind the other and we share a car port/garage. Well the line that gives power to the garage comes off our house and we had it examined by the power company who said it needed to be replaced immediately(it was real old)

Called our landlords(who were cheap) and told them.....

Our neigbor came out with his PRUNING SHEERS and said the landlord told him to just CUT IT DOWN.. and he was going to do it! he wasn't even smart enough to at least ask if the power was off..

NOW THATS STUPID LOL

my husband of course stopped him and screamed at the landlord to get an electrician out there asap.

i halfway wanted to just let him do and video it... just kidding lol sorta lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I saw the guy set a huge pile of leaves on fire right beside the house and melt the siding...wait that was my husband...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i wonder do people think about the stuff the do before doing it
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 2:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My in-laws trying to drive a little go cart type car  down a hilly dirt country road. My FIL built it and it goes about 15 miles/hr. The other drivers on the road go about 70 miles/hr. They can't understand why I won't let my kids go with them. Oh and it has no brakes, but since it goes slow so they don't need brakes. They built it to ride in the woods which is great,  but the road is just not cool.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010