I love wearing eye liner i get it from avon. The problem is it runs evertime i put it on. What can i do about that ?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 2:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I really don't know how to stop yours from running. But I use almay water proof eye liner and it never runs. But you have to use eye make-up remover to get it off.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I use Mary Kay and I love it! It never runs!
    michelle146

Answer by michelle146 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Thank u
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Get a better brand! I use eyeshadow as eyeliner. It's less harsh and stays on much longer. I use Sweet Libertine eyeshadows. I just dip my eyeliner brush in a tiny bit of water them apply like liner.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 2:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• If you apply your eyeliner on the outside of your eye, try applying eyeshadow first. Or, you could switch to another brand. I love Maybelline budge-proof smudge-proof waterproof liner in onyx.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 2:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I use Revlon colorstay liquid liner. I love it! It never runs or smears! and isn't even hard to was off. It also isn't expensive at all!
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• If you're dead set on using Avon's eye-liner, Benefit makes a product called She-laq (or something to that effect) that you can apply over top of your eyeliner to set it.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• You need to find a water proof one. The only one that has totally worked for me is MAC. I love it. However, they recently discontinued my favorite shade and I am still mad about that!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Poor ingredients. Mainstream companies use unnecessary fillers for mass production. You could possibly be allergic to something the company is putting into the eye liner. I can't use Avon or Mary Kay because I have sensitive eyes. Would you be open to trying something new? I represent a company that has pure, safe and beneficial health and wellness products. Formulated in Switzerland and botanically based. Our beauty has the science to back it and is like nothing you've ever tried. They quality is outstanding and all that I use. I will never go back to department store brands. They just don't compare at all! Optilight Technology feels like you're not wearing makeup period! Wonderful! As a beauty specialist, I'm always open to give consultations! Can show you how to get 20%-50% Discount on products! All products come with a 45day money back guarantee! What's not to love!?
    Here's my site!
    www.beautyandbrains.myarbonne.com

BrittsArbonne

Answer by BrittsArbonne at 12:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I use avon's eyeliner too and never have problems with it running.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 12:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010