Different Life?

Ever wish for a different life then the one your living? What would you change? What would you leave the same?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm very happy with my marriage life,but our families need a major makeover!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• There sure have been times that I have wished for a different life. In all seriousness I would love the life I have a little bit more if there were no financial worries ever!
    Maggiemae4

Answer by Maggiemae4 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would want a stronger walk with God, To be a better mom, wife & friend. I will never take my family for granted. Since I lost my sister I enjoy everyone in my life because you never know when your last day will be or theres. Like to be able to have more money because I have family who need it. I would never change that I have 2 awesome kids, Even though my first marriage failed. happy to be remarried with a good man.
    faithhopeclan2

Answer by faithhopeclan2 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I wish I had the life of a traveler. I love my kids and I love my husband, so I wouldn't change that for anything. However, I don't like the rooted life in the same house for 70 years. I want to see the country, see the world, but we simply cannot afford that. If we had the money we would buy a Class A Toy Hauler RV, put a little Aveo in the back and travel the country.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• just more money. that would improve everything that needs improving in my life. i'm fine in all other areas!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• sometimes.. I'd wish for a number of different things..

1of the top ones would have been: that I would have went to school right after high school so that I would have been done with it, rather than waiting until after my DD was born.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Nope - I love my life exactly how it is - if I did not go through the hardships I had survived I would not be the person I am now. I am proud of what I have made of myself and what we have. :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would change my teenage fear of people so that I could have gone away to college and at least have the choice for a good job if I wanted to work.
    I would probably keep most other things the same. As another said, I'd like it a little better without all the financial problems.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Nope, I'm very happy with my life :)
    It would be nice If I had more friends though because since we moved last October I haven't made any yet :(
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2010