Those who don't vax for religious reasons....

What's the religious reason? I've always been curious. Is it because of the aborted babies being used in the vaccines? I'm about a hair shy away from stopping vaccines in my children - or at least researching it more and choosing the ones that don't include the above stated 'ingredients'.

banana-bear

Asked by banana-bear at 3:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• @witchqueen- why are you so full of hatred?? Christianity was not even mentioned in the entire post and yet you still flip your tongue around. Does it bug you that much that some people want to keep their children away from that poison? Do your own research before you embarass yourself like that.
    May God have mercy on you!
    yevsgirl

Answer by yevsgirl at 7:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My religious reasons are "harm ye none" and i believe that vaccines are harmful.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My religious reasons are just a very small part of my reasons not to vaccinate. However, like outstanding said my beliefs carry a "harm none" rule and vaccines are very harmful... I also strive to do things as close to naturally as possible, and there is NOTHING natural about vaccines. But ultimately my choice was made on the medical facts and not religious belief.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Im going to look into this more clearly since it has been brought up today.....thanks!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Reality check. Small pox, polio, rubella, mumps, diptheria and the thousands of other diseases and viruses controlled by vaccinations haven't just "gone away." They still exist. That's why doctors still GIVE innocuations. You aren't dead from any of them because YOUR parents vaccinated you! Don't vaccinate and your child could be crippled...or dead. The bible doesn't talk about vaccinations because they didn't exist back then. If you got small pox, you died. End of story. Granted this will weed out the weak, ignorant genes of christianity, but I don't consider it appropriate for your child to die because you chose to be stupid and failed to protect them.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Witch, maybe you aren't understanding my question. It's based on abortion and how it relates to vaccines. Not the vaccines themselves. I don't feel ill towards vaccines, I do however, have a problem with aborted babies being used as an ingredient. Thanks for trying.

banana-bear

Comment by banana-bear (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Aborted CHICKEN embryos....NOT human ones. Or did you just not bother to research this? Christian ignorance strikes again!! And again! And again! And again!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Wow, maybe it's best to shut your mouth to avoid the diarrhea coming out of it!

http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html#top

banana-bear

Comment by banana-bear (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2010