memories

what is your earliest childhood memory?

san78

Asked by san78 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Playing with the dolls in the upstairs room at the house my Mamaw's live in before my sister was born.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:07 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I remember we had a concrete floor basement and rollerskating down there. I believe I was around 3 because we moved to a new house when I was almost 4.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I remember crawling to the door. I assume that the doorbell rang or somebody knocked.

Answer by Bmat at 4:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• When I was 4,i had a perforated peptic ulcer that resulted in my vomiting up a mass amount of digested blood all over the kitchen floor.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• it was when I was in kindergarten. My grandma came and helped out in the classroom, we made butter from cream that day!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I remember walking with both of my parents towards a carnival/ country fair type of thing and I think I was around 3 1/2, because my brother would have been there after I turned 4. AND I remember him crying a lot when I was 4, and my paternal grandmother not allowing me to see him, because little girls need to stay away from babies...or some such nonsense, lol...
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My mom and dad remodeled their house when I was 3. I remember standing on the back porch before they closed it in as my bedroom. It is just a flash of a memory, but it is there. I remember the foundation for the new kitchen during the remodel. So, I guess, 3 yo.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i guess i would have been 2 1/2 bc we lived n i really never seen my dad growing up n he was n my memory but i remember my dad leaving n a little bit later someone tried to break n so my brother who was 5 at the time pushed me n my baby sister n the closet but yrs later when i asked about it my brother said my mom was at work n dad went out with friends leaving the 3 of us home alone my brother was 5 my sister was a couple months old n someone tried to break n the trailer so thinking he was protecting us he threw us n the closet n called the cops bet mom loved that call to work lol
    angel_add_2003

Answer by angel_add_2003 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010