My first day of my period was June 14...sooo when would be the best time to try to concieve???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• tomorrow thru wed

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• 14 days after the 14th... so tomorrow. GL!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 4:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• should we do it everyday thru thursday? then when would we be able to try a pg test??

I had my IUD(no hormones...dr said we can start right away) removed wed the 23rd... and we have beeen doing it every day a couple times a day...its wearing me out...very tired but i really want my second child. So the 14th day after then. Any other advice??
    Kellixclark

Answer by Kellixclark at 4:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• you need to use OPKs to find out when you are ovulating. Not every person ovulates on the 14th day after the start of your period. I'd get some opks and go by what those say.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 9:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• yeah we deff will if it doesnt happen this cycle
    Kellixclark

Answer by Kellixclark at 9:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2010