Just me?

Since the "main page" of answers is all mixed together instead of the old style of top 5 or 6 popular with a See More button followed by the 5 or 6 newest with a See More button, I keep losing track of where I am. I see a question I answered and since I see a whole long page of questions, I just assume I'm in the section that question is in. Then I scroll down and get very confused, especially when I think I'm in Food & Drink and see something like "can't stop bleeding" or "porn related"

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 4:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• you have me more confused by this question
    shit, just when I thought i knew what was kind of going on

I am so confused, I can not remember what the format was before the other day
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• It used to be if you clicked the answers tab at the top, you saw a box with the 5 most popular question and a box with the 5 newest questions (usually ones that hadn't been answered yet). Now you see the full list of most recent questions, and depending how busy it is, some may sit there for a while. If you want to see "most popular" you have to click the bumped tab. But my point is since the main page (whichever list you're on, new or bumped) looks just like a category page, I forget I'm on main and get confused (or freaked out) when I see non-related questions all together when I think I'm in a category.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'm just as confused as you are, NP. I start one place and suddenly end up who knows where.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 5:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'm just as confused by the whole thing. I hate the points and want the old Answers format back. This is why I went from always using Yahoo Answers to Cafemom Answers and now it's the same thing except I can be anon at any level on Y!A - or at least I could when I first started it.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010