motorcycle=hate !!!!!

has anyone else had their man get a motorcycle and turn into the biggest selffish, want to relive my youth asshole in the world
or
is my man just an asshole to begin with and will always be

ps (can we still swear? or is that against the rules)
guess if this question disappears, i will get a bad report card email from Big Sister

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 4:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• My ex hsuband went out and bought a motorcycle like the day I told him I was filing for divorce....he'd been threatening to get one for quite a while (I was just against it because we so couldn't afford it). Soooooo your man is not the only one like that! Sad now though he goes out riding his "toy" instead of seeing our daughter. Totally his loss though
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We will be getting bikes together i will be learning how to ride a bike so we can do it together. I am sorry he has turned selfish maybe you should tell him to his face and have it out.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My husband rode motorcycles in his youth. Six years ago he bought a very neglected classic bike from the 70's and spent 5 years restoring it. Last summer he finally got it on the road and he even got me on it despite the fact that I was absolutely terrified of bikes but now I love it and we go for rides together a lot in the summer.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2010